Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blueberry pie for my neighbor

My next door neighbor is a peach.  NOT.  She's rude.  RUDE,  all capitals.  She's also an atheist (she told me that), so I really feel sorry for her.  She believes in "the power of the crystals."  Her words, not mine.  Those crystals ain't doing a damn thing for her.



Girlfriend is poor in spirit, so I decided to make her a blueberry pie.  


I may need to make her a thousand pies, but we'll start with one.


I guess I can kiss my pie dish good-bye because she'll never return it.  



The recipe called for 5 cups of blueberries.  I only had 4.  It's the thought that counts.  





My crust is not pretty, but it tastes awesome.  Cause I made it!




This neighbor is something else.  I won't tell you stories because the truth is, we ALL know someone just like her.  I can't even count the times I have complained to God why on earth He picked the house next door to mine to house her in.  
Gotta go deliver this pie before I change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment