Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The goings on around here

We have been so lucky here to have the best weather this early fall.  Every day the kids have some free time after school, this is what they're doing:


Playing war with Nerf Guns in my front yard.  I don't know why our front yard, but it's easy for me to see where they are so I don't complain.  Our street is currently littered with stray foam darts.

 
We've been eating lots of Banana muffins using Clover Lane's recipe.  It is really, really good.


Saturday morning they discovered new games on the Nook.


I had to take a photo of this craziness so I won't forget.  A full schedule, and this doesn't even have everything written on it!  Joseph is taking Robotics and running after school.  He is in HEAVEN!!!!


The schedule is why my sink looks like this every day.  Oh well.....  the chaos will be over too soon and then I'll miss it.  So a full sink of dirty dishes isn't concerning me.  Not most days at least.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like the PERFECT afternoon! Also looks just like my sink ;)

    ReplyDelete